torstai 22. syyskuuta 2016

Montejo (english everybody, oi mate it's tea o clock)

I didn't have anything to write about so my teacher told me to make a blog about my car, which is a Ford Mondeo Mk. 1 from 1996. I bought it about 4 weeks ago and I like driving the damn thing. The car is slow (16 valve 1.6 liter zetec engine) but it is better at moving and so much better to drive than the car before this (Nissan Almera N16 1.5 liter engine) When I got the car it had  nothing broken exept for a hole in the bottom of it which we already welded shut, now it's pretty much ready for it's MoT check and it should pass, if not it's because of the shock absorbers being shit.. they make an annoying sound everytime I hit a sharp pothole which most likely means they are breaking down. Anyway our teacher wanted some pictures of it so I took 2, hope you dont throw up blood because of it.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti